The sewing calendar 2010 project

Posts Tagged ‘result

Tutorial by : Ayumi Takahashi, Pink Penguin
Blog :  ayumills.blogspot.com

First of all, sorry for the delay. I should have finished and posted this project yesterday. My son was sick this week-end, so I didn’t have much time for sewing …

I knew from the first look that this project would be hard but great. I was right ! It was challenging for me but I looooooove the result. I was expecting a bigger bag, but otherwise it’s even better than in y dreams 🙂 Go check Ayumi’s blog : it’s fantastic ! I think I will try some other tutorials!

I didn’t have any cord so I used a ribbon, and it works perfectly fine. If I ever get some cord, I might replace my ribbon with it, but looks OK the way it is. I used 8 different fabrics for the outside patchwork, another one for the top part, and a plain orange one for the lining.

Here are the pictures, tell me what you think !

Preparation :

preparation

preperation

And result !
the result ! the result !

Advertisements

Recent Comments

Blondell Wires on Pet Bed : more pictures!
blandinevvv on some news !
Blandine on some news !
Nevorik on some news !
Blandine on Shower cap
October 2018
M T W T F S S
« Nov    
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  
Advertisements