The sewing calendar 2010 project

Tin Can cover

Posted on: January 31, 2010


Tutorial by Meg Spaeth
Website: elsiemarley.com

Tricky project ! I don’t eat anything coming from cans .. I tried to find one that would be big enough at my grocery store but couldn’t find any … ok,I guess I could have gone to Walmart or any big store, but I didn’t…  I therefore had to adapt the pattern to fit my Ikea pot.

I was easy to achieve, the result looks nice … I like it! I also like the blog/website very much , it gave me lots of ideas. Please go visit the website when you have time; it’s lovely 🙂

Regarding the pattern, I didn’t glue anything and didn’t put the ribbon: I won’t keep it that way. Just a question though … why do we need a linen part? It won’t show anyway …

Pictures 😉

Preparation :

preparation

The design I chose :

Preparation

And the result :

The result !

What do you think?


Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Recent Comments

Blondell Wires on Pet Bed : more pictures!
blandinevvv on some news !
Blandine on some news !
Nevorik on some news !
Blandine on Shower cap
January 2010
M T W T F S S
« Nov   Feb »
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: